- We highly encourages a team to sub a player who receives a yellow card for a period of time. Of course this is at the discretion of the team coach/manager
- Any player who receives a red card must leave the site immediately. Failure to do so will result in additional suspensions. Harassing referees will result in additional suspensions
- Any player receiving more than 3 red cards in a season may be expelled from further play in the League
- When a red card is shown the referee will NOT keep the calsouth ID card. A report will be made and posted on the website.
- RID committee will determine the length of suspensions after receiving the referee reports from each game.
Any team involved in a fight will be reviewed by the board once a report is submitted by the referees
Players involved in fighting may be subject to immediate expulsion from the league
- Teams involved in fighting may be subject to expulsion from the league