Review RID Manual - Rules, Investigation & Discipline
- Players who receives a red card must leave the site immediately
- Failure to do so will result in additional suspensions
- Harassing referees will result in additional suspensions
- The referee will return the Player ID Card to the team after the game.
- If the referee deems that there was sufficient reason they will keep the Player ID Card and will send it to SCP Board along with a USSF Game Report
- All Red carded players will be noted on a weblog on this website with the length of suspension and return date.
- All Red carded players/teams will be assessed a minimum $25 fine.
- Once the suspension is complete and fine is received the Player may return to play.
- Any team/player involved in a fight will be reviewed by the IDC