Thank you for your interest in the SoCal Premier Soccer league. You can find all the information you need here in order to register a player or register a team.
PLAYER REGISTRATION FAQ's
- Who can play in this league? - Any player is eligible to play in our league
- Can Females play on a Men's team? - NO
- Are there are limits? - Must be at least 14 years old to play in an adult division.
TEAM REGISTRATION FAQ's
- When can a team join the league? - We have open registration periods that differ from division to division
- What does a team need to join the league? - Every team is encouraged to find a home field. Every team is required to pay all league fees and bond prior to the start of the season. Every team must register a minimum number of players to fill their roster
- What are the boundaries of the league? - Our Men's Open Divisions cover a territory of a 50 mile radius from the city of Garden Grove as its center. The U23 division is open to teams from San Diego to San Luis Obispo and from the coast to the border of Arizona/Neveda.
- What are the costs to join the league? - Our League is very inexpensive. There is a budget worksheet in our resources section and the costs for each division can be found on the division pages
- How long is a league season? - We believe in a 10 month season. We only run one season a year for our adult and youth divisions. They start in September and end in May/June. Our U23 division competes from May - August which is the allowed time frame for University Players to compete outside their college schedules.
If you have any further questions or need help finding anything feel free to contact the appropriate person from our board of directors listed in the "About Us" section.