Men's Open, Women's & Veterans - $75 per team
U23 $140 per team (with 4th official) $110 3 man
No club linesman allowed
Pay referees before kick-off
Referee engagement, growth and facilitation
–Referees will be invited to interact with our staff, our clubs and in collaborative and interactive settings.
–SoCal Premier will work with several local and regional referee associations to bring the best officials to manage our competitions
–Each club will be encouraged to run their own referee development program to increase the number of referees and grow a new generation of referees to make up for the shortage of referees we now are experiencing.
• Arrive at field 25 minutes before scheduled kickoff.
• Check in teams 15 minutes prior to kickoff. EVERY player must be on the gameday photo roster. If there is any discrepancy ask to see their ID card to verify name (must be EXACTLY as written on the photo roster, birthdate and photo)
• Collect referee game fees prior to kickoff
• If at least 7 players present for both teams game will start on time
• Verify both teams have matching uniforms
• Verify field is properly set up and safe for game play
• Center Referee will email a copy of the Match Report of both teams to email@example.com and a copy to the referee assignor
• Referee Assignor will follow-up with Center Referee if not received
• Center Referee will hold the Match Report for 30 days
• Red Cards - Online process
o If the Player Card is pulled due to extreme issue mail Match Report with the Player ID Card to the League office along with supplemental report
Be sure to identify any red carded players on the match report.